18 julho 2010

With myself

You know me
But you can't see me
You can only hear my voice
Whisper softly in your soul
And at this moment
You feel me.
But you can't touch me
'Cause I don't have shape
I'm like wind
Blowing around the world
Without knowing how
Or whether I will come back



When you cry
It my tears
That roll on your face
Never hurting you
Ever consoling you
And in your happy moments
I'm hidden too.
Cause in these moments
You are arounded of people.
But when they go away
You may be assured that
I will be there
Waiting for you

Because I know
Who you really are
The person behind the mask
'Cause I'm also part of you.
I'm your laughing part
I'm your dreaming part
I'm your childish part
I'm your forgotten part
That you left behind

And now
I'm only a memory...
But sometimes,
I can be seen
Quickly in a sparkle
Of your eyes.
Signaling I'm still kept on here
Inside you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário